Sunday 19 October 2008

Home alone with Eleanor


dear Daddy,


I got home after school today and mummy has gone as well. But all is fine as Eleanor is here. She has brought lots of luggage and looks set to be here for a while.


How is Cambodia? Is the river still in flood outside your hotel? How many tuk tuks did you catch today?


In the weekend I had lots of people over to play and I also went to Little Monkey's with Mel and to the park with Briony. Mel made an excellent pizza using fresh herbs from the garden.
The best thing though was I found out that if you turn the dishwasher on and open the door you get wonderful spray which covers you all over. Unfortunately mummy wasn't too pleased. She also wasn't pleased at my flooding the kitchen by turning on the kitchen tap and plugging up the sink, nor when I up-ended a glass of water all over the floor (well it was already wet!!!). I was sent to my room for at least five minutes for that one,
lots of love
Rosiepo XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxx