Monday 11 January 2010

Happy New Year, 2010


dear Bevan,

I love your saxophone. Thankyou so much for playing it and having a jam session with me and making all those funny arty noises with it. I am glad that Carolyn brought you to the island.

Yesterday we went to the zoo. There was a slide there that was very long but not very steep and at halfway I sort of stopped. Lots of kids came in behind me (even though Joni told them not to and to wait till I got down) and it was so funny. One of them started crying. Mummy stood at the other end calling me but I didn't want to move as there was so much action in the tube. When I came out, there were 8 kids piled out after me and there were mothers standing there making rude remarks with their faces about how come I had been allowed in there.

love

Rose Helene XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX