Tuesday 9 February 2010

Reduction in Tegretol


dear A. Tehzeeb,

I am back at school for the year. I am the oldest kid in the class and so I am showing the others what to do. I eat my morning tea and lunch without help and I help with bouncing other kids on the trampoline, when they can't bounce.

I am still having slumps and the paediatrician says it might be because of the tegretol. I have been on tegretol since I was two years old. Now it is being reduced in dosage and it is a bit scary as since I have been on it I have only ever had one long convulsion. But the doctor says that topiramate, which I am also on, should stop those.

I hope your pilgrimage was good.

love and hugs

Rose Hélène XXXXXXXXXXX


p.s. this is Mel and Matt when they came for dinner . They brought back presents from Italy and France for me.