Saturday 6 March 2010

Another inch taller


dear Yasmine and Eleanor,

I just loved having you guys come to dinner and bouncing on the trampoline with me. Please come again. Just tell me what your favourite food is and I will get the cook to make it. She is getting better at the apricot tarte-tatin but now there are no apricots left in the supermarket.

I had my check-up for epilepsy med.s yesterday and I am going to slowly stop taking the tegretol as Tosh says that the topiramate (the horrible little granules) does the same thing and holds the big convulsions. It will be great if I only have to take three medicines rather than four.

At the hospital there was a little tikes police car which I got to ride (my knees nearly in my face) up and down the corridor for the 3/4 hour wait! I also was measured and am now 122.5 cm. I think that is 2.5 cm taller than just a little while ago. My head was measured as well and it is normal. :)

lots of love and cuddles,

Rosiepo XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX