Wednesday 14 July 2010

Rainbows End


dear Grandma and Grandad,

Yesterday we got up early, had breakfast and dropped Kelly off at the passenger boat and then we went to the car ferry, Julian, Sabian, mummy and me. We got to Rainbows End at 10.30 and we bought pink bands that go around our wrists. I am still wearing mine today.

Sabian and Julian went on almost all the rides but didn't go on power surge. I went on bumper cars, dragon ride, merry go round, jumper, airplane ride, coal train through the caves, log flume but best of all I went on the roller coaster because I am now over 120 cm tall. I went with mummy and it was so much fun but over so quickly. We did a corkscrew and an upside down loop.

The only thing is that I hated to stand in a queue. I could see what we were meant to be doing and it is beyond my understanding why we can't just do it now. So I just yelled and bawled in every queue. Sometimes people could hear me, but sometimes it was noisy and they couldn't.

Next year I will be too tall to go on the rides for little children which I really like.

love

Rosie XXXXXXXXXXXX