Thursday 19 August 2010

Legs that walk and run and jump


dear Eleanor,

My IEP review was held two days ago and the new goal from my physio is that I can jump forward :) Like jump into the swimming pool or jump around the room in one direction. Apparently if I can learn to do this then there will be other things I can learn to do later.

Yesterday we went to tiny-tots next to the Kilbirnie swimming pool. Too many kids in the class were not that well and so we didn't go swimming. Next year I will be a the new satellite school being built on the grounds of the Evans Bay Intermediate and then we are going to go to tiny-tots a lot more. Maybe we will even go swimming more as it will be real close by.

lots of love

Rosie McTosie XXXXXX
p.s. this is mummy and joni with woody at universal studios