Monday 29 November 2010

Belated Happy Thanksgiving


dear Roger,
I am sorry you are in hospital having a neck operation with lots of discs being taken out. It sounds very painful. You are very brave. We don't have thanksgiving here and so it is easy for me to forget the date, but I hope you still got to have a celebration with turkey and sweet potato and cranberry sauce. Did you get chocolate? I love chocolate. In my kitchen cupboard there is a click-clack container with chocolate in it. There are chocolate biscuits and coconut chocolate lamingtons and pices of chocolate. To get chocolate I put the container on the bench and then I go to the PECs signs and choose the chocolate bar and give it to an adult. Then they open the box and I get to choose. Yesterday I did this three times. Then the chocolate sign disappeared!!

So I what I did was still get the chocolate container out, but I went and chose the 'EAT' sign and gave that instead. You wouldn't believe it, but not only did that work, I got a lot of praise for problem solving.

I hope you are well soon,

lots of love and big hugs

Rosie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX