Monday 18 April 2011

Busy Busy


dear A. Kanate,

It is all go up here. I am hosting my three cousins, Sabian, Julian and Ben and also my A. Sonja. So much to do each day and so little time. Yesterday I got the cook to make version 7 of the choc. caramel slice. This is the best version yet. She put the apricots and coconut shred in the microwave for one minute with a little water and that made them succulent. Also on top there were two cans of caramelised condensed milk. Not the sort that is pre-done but ones that she had boiled for 3 hours. And the choc. part was two cakes, one of orange Lindt and the other Old Gold. It is quite quite yummy. I guess you must be missing me, but I will be back soon. I hope the Dahlias and ferns looked very nice in your church


lots of loves Rosie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX