Saturday 1 October 2011

Visiting Taupo


dear U. Jon,

Thanks for having me to stay last Saturday night. It was great going visiting and blobbing out in front of TV as well as going to the park.

This week went really fast. I went swimming three times with mummy in the morning, then shared a date scone and then went to school and had breakfast. I went horseriding and got to go out of the arena on the horse.

On Friday I went with Sue, Ria and mummy to Marina's funeral. She was out at NaeNae now, but she used to be in my class and was really smiley cept when I played with her chair. The funeral was in a very light church with lots of people and all of Marina's family, cousins and everybody. The cousins sang Edelweiss and put Marina's name in it. They sounded beautiful.

lots of loves

Rosie Po..XXXXXXX