Wednesday 15 February 2012

Dynamic Drumming

Hi Carolyn,

Last night I went to my first dynamic drumming workshop as a Star Jammer. I went to Johnsonville first to MacDonalds and then to the Community Centre. There were 6 Jammers and parents. I sat down nicely and just watched for ages to see how it all works. Then when it was time for a solo, I didn't really get what was happening and I had been asked to go first. However after a couple of other kids had done their solos, I entered enthusiastically into mine without even having to be asked :) Everybody clapped. And one father even said 'I thought this was a workshop for amateurs'.

Daddy took this photo of me last year.. and you and I know that I've done quite a lot of drumming.

hope you are well today and I see you this evening.

lots of love

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx