Sunday 4 March 2012

Drink to thee only ...

dear Julie,


Thankyou for your email. I am very proficient now at getting my own ice for my drinks. I was quite able to fill my glass with water, but the new kitchen has a different tap and I'm not used to it yet.


I have a new teacher at school. She is also called Sue, like my old teacher. She is just getting to know me. I like to play tricks on her. Like she says, 'hang your bag up on your hook, where you photo is'. I pretend I don't know what she is saying and I get Tane's photo and take it off the wall and go and sit down. Then she says 'take your lunchbox and put it away'. I get my lunchbox and go and visit Room 2 and then wander back and put it on the sink, underneath the cupboard where the lunchboxes go. She says'oh, good girl.. nearly there' :) :) lol.


loves


Rosiepo XXXXXXXXXXXXX