Saturday 30 June 2007

Rainy Day


Hi Cass,
My mum was remembering today how you visited me in Paris and how your mom carried me on your back along the river and on the metro.

Thankyou very much for the birthday card which I can open and listen to. I love music.

This photo is of the cake mum made for my birthday afternoon tea at creche.

We went early to the airport this morning driving in the rain, to drop off my uncle. Eleanor came again to look after me and we went to her home and played with puppets and then went swimming. It is the beginning of the school holidays and the pool was crowded. A couple of seven year old girls played with me. They remembered me from other times I have visited and one boy with cool goggles let me chase him around the pool.

My Aunty Jenny is here visiting at home and she helped me hold the hammer to play with one of my toys. I am not very good at hammering and prefer just to push the balls through. This evening Uncle Richard and all his family came around for curries. I like naan bread. Love Rosie