Friday 29 June 2007

Leaving Creche


Hi dad,

You are not home but on the other side of the world. Though I am not able to know this I have stopped looking for you everytime I go past the downstairs office door. Today was my last day at creche. I managed to flood the bathroom in my last ten minutes and mum arrived to find Amanda with a very large mop and bucket. I was soaking wet.

This afternoon I had music therapy but I was a little distracted. I did concede to say hello into the hello tube and I was decisive about what song or instrument I wanted to play. But after half an hour my new friend turned up (Elen)and I quickly waved goodbye to Carol as I really thought now was time to go out.

Elen and I went swimming and had a great time. She has agreed with mum to attend the next block of swimming lessons and I agreed to do some kicking in the water for her.

Jenny arrived today and I managed to escape from bed to spend time on the couch with her while mum was cooking spicy food for dinner. I also got given my birthday present from Tonya to play with - it lights up and plays songs- great for bed. Good night XX