Wednesday 11 July 2007

Flying in a Small Plane


Dear Helene,

Remember a year ago when you flew in that very small plane with my dad. This afternoon I flew in it to see my Grandma and Grandad. There were only seats for seven passengers and I was strapped in to my car seat. This let me see out the window and see the mountains covered in snow and the coastline with the sun setting over the sea. It was very bumpy on takeoff but I thought this very exciting. The flight took an hour and luckily mum had bought sandwiches and museli bars for me to eat which did slow me down a little. I was sitting in the emergency seat and managed to identify the lever that I would need to pull. I wanted to have a practice but mum wouldn't let me. In fact she got quite nervous and wouldn't let me turn on the lights or get leverage of the seat in front of me when I wanted to get up and look around. Love Rosie XX