Monday 9 July 2007

Thankyou Jenny


Dear Aunty Jenny,

Thankyou for the present that arrived in the mail today. Eleanor put the hairclips in my hair and I helped use the brush to brush my doll's hair.

Eleanor looked after me all day. We went swimming. She put me in the large cold pool with arm bands on so that I would kick but it was a bit too cold today. We had fun in the warm pool and then afterwards had baked beans for lunch at her home.

This afternoon was music therapy again and it was lots of fun because Gael and Eleanor were there are well as mummy and Carolyn. We were showing Gael all the things Carolyn had taught me; like taking turns, strumming guitar, using shakers, exchanging photos in return for particular songs. Tomorrow we are coming on a small plane to come and visit you. Love Rosie XXX