Friday 28 December 2007

Merry Christmas to all


Eid Mubarak and Happy Christmas to All,


It has been a long long time since I have written. Mummy has come back from Pakistan and we have driven all the way from Wellington up to Waiheke Island. I love my new home. There is a big deck to play on and stairs to climb. For Christmas Eleanor gave me twinkle lights and they are in the airing cupboard. I can go in there and close the door and be surrounded by sparkling. Tanya and Tenika gave me an underwater torch with four colours. I play with it under my blankets and soon I will be allowed to take it to the beach.


Daddy makes bread each day and mummy makes pecan bread rolls. They are yummy. I get to sit on my pink seat that Kelly gave me and eat my dinner, and my lunch and my breakfast.

Aunty Judy has come to visit for a few days. She has cut my fringe. I had to sit very still and I couldn't do that so daddy held me.
love
rosiepo XXXXX