Sunday 21 September 2008

A very busy weekend


dear Grandma and Grandad,


This photo shows how my leg is tied straight using mummy's knee support. I can now do 8-9 rotations at a time.



In the weekend I had lots of friends over to play. Ailsa came on Saturday morning and Saturday afternoon and Hope came on Saturday afternoon and stayed over. We were able to play on the deck, on the swings, the trike, the swing car and the mini tramp. The most fun was with Hope rolling round in the tunnel (fabric and mesh) and my chasing after her. Hope and I got to sleep in the big bed and wake up in the morning. We can chatter to each other. We even worked out how to put purple markings on the piano keys. The pens said they were for whiteboards and would erase but that ajax spray that is meant to clean everything has really failed on this one.

love

Rosie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: