Monday 16 February 2009

From Melody to Mummy




dear Johnny,

Rather than write my own blog today, I am just going to copy in Mel's letter to mummy. I think it reflects rather well on me :)

"Had a great day with Rosie yesterday she was lovely to take care of. When I arrived we had a late breaky, as Eleanor said she had slept in and then we went off to an outdoor festival in Island Bay. There was heaps of stalls, live music etc so we had a good time. After that we went to Mc Donalds as I thought she deserved a Happy meal :), we were quite busy for a Sunday actually.

She got off to school fine this morning, looking cute as usual. She was definitely in good form - very keen to assist in all activities, i.e we swept floors, did dishes etc - all things she loves. I really feel that her concentration has just improved so much, she was listening well and was really responsive."