Wednesday 21 April 2010

Dinner Parties




dear Jess,

It is has been a very busy week. After the monday night dinner with Bill and Janet, where I performed a 20 minute scarf dance, there was tuesday night with Mel, Matt, Zoe, Briony, Carolyn and Bevan. Mel and Briony come and spend time with me in weekends, I just met Zoe - who is Mel's younger sister and Carolyn is my music therapist. Matt is Mel's partner and Bevan is Carolyns. There was a wondeful dinner with roasted steak and cheesecake but I wasn't allowed any of it because I had had to come home from school in the morning as I was vomiting again. So I just had bread. But even though I had been sick, I still mangaed to give an evening performance.

Last night I went to see the doctor because I had been sick three times in two months. But he said he couldn't think what it might be.

love

Rosie XXXXXXXX