Wednesday 23 June 2010

Happy Birthday in Islamabad







dear double M's,

I am sorry I didn't make it to cocktails, daddy was sick with fever and I had to look after him. However in Islamabad, there was a party for me. Tehzeeb, and Zulfi, and five nephews and nieces and Fatima took mummy to a restaurant to celebrate. Happy birthday was even played over the loud speaker. Then U. Zulfi had to take everyone home in two trips and so mummy and Tehzeeb came later . And guess what! When mummy walked into the drawing room, there were fairy lights and all the kids and a cake with candles saying 'Rosie's Birthday'.. Can you believe it.

Everyone yelled out 'surprise' and the niece who was 8, Ailya, she got to blow out the candles for me and then there was cake cutting and eating.

lots of love

Rosie XXXXXXXXXXXXXX