Tuesday 22 June 2010

Now I am 8!!!


Hi,

It is my birthday but I am going to wait to have a birthday party for a month, when everyone will be there.

I have a cake to take to school and in the evening I am going for cocktails.
Eight years ago I was born in a hospital. Most people in pakistan are not born in hospitals. It is just as well because I didn't breathe for quite a few minutes and they had to put me on oxygen- or at least threaten to.. then I started breathing.

That night my grandmother kept me with her and the next night. But I wasn't eating and I wasn't in very good shape. So they took me as arranged to the hospice to the nuns. Then mummy and Tehzeeb came and picked me up and rushed me to a paediatrician who then said that we had to go to the hospital for a while. I was very very cold but it must have been over 40 degrees outside and quite hot in the hospital as well.

After three days Daddy arrived from Paris and we all stayed at the guest house.

lots of love

Rosie XXXXXXXXXXX