Saturday 2 October 2010

McDonalds



Dear Ria,
I bet you are missing me during the holidays
?

On Friday we travelled all the way from the Island to Wellington. We left on the 7.30 car ferry and arrived in Wellington at 6.30. Along the way we stopped at Matamata, Taupo, Taihape and then Thorndon.
In Matamata we pulled up at McDonalds and I was very excited. Daddy took me off to the toilet, but then, I couldn't believe it, he was taking me straight back to the car. I held on to the door in dismay and was yelling at him 'M..d..onnallsss' He understood. It was just that he hadn't told me the plan, which was that mummy was getting drive thru as there was such a large queue and we wanted to be on our way. I was very happy to get my happy meal and eat it in the back seat of the car with Julian.
In Taupo I got to go to the Super Loo. You pay 40 cents to go in. It is very flash and I got to go to the toilet for people with special needs. I didn't want to leave.
Taihape was just a gas stop and I didn't even get to get out of the car.
We came off the motorway at Thorndon as mummy was buying us all subway for dinner as she had driven all day (Daddy was jetlagged as he just got back from Pakistan the day before and couldn't drive). I was so excited. I told Julian 'ooollll' 'oollllll' and he understood that I meant school and that this was where my school was. So then we went and drove through the school car park. I was so happy to show him my school.
lots of love
Rosie XXXXXXXXXXXXX