Sunday 3 October 2010

Wonderful Holidays.


dear A. Sonja

It is so much fun having Julian here. Today I had to go for my injection I have every ten weeks and he came along to support me. I think he was very nervous about the big needle I had to have in my leg, and after seeing how brave I was, he will never complain about little needles ever again.

After seeing the nurse we went to Subway so Julian could use the voucher he had won on Friday and then we went to McDonalds for lunch. I love McDonalds.

We dropped Julian at Te Papa so he could see all around the museum and later we picked him up. The lady from Capital Support was here assessing my mother for her support needs and so Julian and I watched cartoons and played on the trampoline and scooted.

Then we went swimming at the pool. It was after 5.00pm and so there were only a few people there. At the pool there are lots of fountains.

Now back home, we are trampolining and scooting waiting for the lasagne to cook.

give hugs from me to Ben and Sabian and yourself,

lots of love

Rose XXX