Tuesday 15 December 2009

Angel Face


dear Great Aunty Joan,

Thankyou for the Xmas card. Xmas is going well in my home. Last night after school there were Xmas fruit mince pies to eat. There were two plates and one on each plate. I had one, it was yummy, so I quickly ate the other. But then I saw mummy's face and she didn't look happy.

She went to the pantry and got another one out and put it on the plate and went to turn on Xmas music on the stereo. I couldn't believe I was getting to have yet another one of these treats. So I ate that it quickly with a lot of Xmas spirit.

Mummy came back from turning on the stereo. It was very very clear that she was not feeling any Xmas spirit at all.

They were very nice fruit mince pies.

I hope you have a lovely Xmas. I am sorry to hear that you have been in hospital. Get well soon.



love

Rose Helene XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx