Saturday 26 December 2009

Sun setting


dear Nicola,
I really like dogs. When did you adopt Eiger? You know that I am adopted too.
This photo is from our deck. It is like one Mummy took in Dominica when she was working for you.
I had my Xmas day on the island. On Wednesday I saw Santa Claus in Hamilton and he said I had been a good girl and would get presents.. and he kept his promise :) I got lots of fun and pretty things. I got this stick you turn around and it makes a noise. I got safety gears for the beach (I guess cos I nearly drowned) and today my godmther and my god-grandmother came to visit and I got a very cool beach towel from god-grandmother Stella and a very very very cool steering wheel from Glenda.
You will have to come and see us one day. I guess Eiger isn't allowed on the aeroplane..
love
Rose Helene XXXXXXXXXXXXX