Saturday 25 September 2010

Travelling Northwards


dear Grandma and Grandad,

On Friday I was up at 4.30am and was on the road at 5.00am. Mummy drove me all the way up to Auckland where we stayed at Glenda's and Billy's for the night. Billy and I invented a game. Usually Glenda throws this big rubber bone in the air and he leaps up and catches it. We changed it to, he drops it on the floor, I pick it up and put it in his mouth and he drops on the floor again. It was such a fun game, we played it for over an hour.

Then we went for a walk in the park, and I took my scooter so I could scoot and Billy could chase after sticks. We stopped at a pre-school and all the kids came to the wire fence to say hello to Billy and me. They were a bit scared of him as he is a retro-poodle and very very big.

I was so tired I went to sleep at 6.00pm and by 3.30am I had had enough sleep and woke ready to face the day.

lots of love

Rosie po XXXXXXXXXX