Sunday 19 September 2010

Who wants to be?


dear Julie,

I do. I want to be a classic millionaire. But our TV screen is not a touch-screen and when I respond with all the correct choices, it doesn't get through.
Did you know I have a scooter now? I practice in the hallway and yesterday Mel and Matt took me down to the waterfront and I got to scoot all along there, though I had to share with them as they don't have scooters any more.
Mel and I went to the Meditteranean Warehouse to buy pizza dough. She ordered it in italian and they gave her special treats.
After we dropped her home and went to visit Reuben. He was in my school last year and now he lives in a home that just has disabled adults in it. Mummy met the team leader of the home when she went on the Singing for Non-Singers course two weeks ago (that course was a very good idea, I have to say). At Reuben's home we had a cup of tea and then left to go to Bill and Janets to make pizza for dinner.
love and hugs
Rosiepo XXXXXXX