Saturday 10 November 2007

Hen Time


dear Daddy,

It is funny hearing your voice come out of the computer. I wish I could see you. I try touching the computer to get closer but mummy gets mad.

Today Yasmine came to visit and we went on a walk. Very close to our house we saw a lady with a hen. She let me pat it and then took me into her front yard where I was allowed to go into the hen house. I crouched down inside and mummy reckons you couldn't tell the difference between my sounds and those of the hens. I was just being very sociable.

The lady said that I can visit any time and just to bring bread and other food to put in the bucket for the hens to eat. The hens are not allowed citrus or onions. The lady then showed me the little door at the back of the hen house where the hens put their eggs. I was allowed to hold an egg. It was so much fun.

love you
Rosie XXXXXX