Wednesday 28 November 2007

Swinging


dear Tehzeeb,

I think our Summer is as cold as your winter. Mummy is coming to see you next week- I can see the suitcase being packed with pashmina's and shalwar kameezes, the ones that are not in your wardrobe.

I still have the ear infection and now it is being treated with drops in my ear rather than tablets. I sleep longer than usual.

Yesterday I went to see the orthopaedic surgeon with Daddy. We had to wait 1 1/2 hours. He said that I have to keep the brace on except for when I go swimming or playing on the beach.

Time to go downstairs now to catch the taxi mini van to school. Two of my classmates are in the same taxi as me. One of them is in a wheelchair, the other has a walker. I don't have either. Tony is my taxi driver. He takes me to school and brings me home.

love Rosie XXX