Sunday 25 November 2007

Respite


dear Aunty Judy,

I am sorry you were sad I didn't come to see you this weekend and I didn't get to come to your grandaughter's birthday party. However I really did need some respite and am feeling much the better for it. I got to go to the beach, and the park. I got to play in the sprinkler on the back lawn and swing on the garden swing. Eleanor and I had a great time.

I hear you are whizz on Trade Me. Mummy is good at buying but not at selling. She tried and experiment with some new french kids clothing and a used pair of pumpkin patch shoes and all anyone was interested in was the shoes.

Looking forward to seeing you on the island. I hope you bring your grandaughter over for me to play with sometime,

love

Rosie xxxxxx

p.s. these roses are just coming out on our deck