Saturday 9 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Dear Mummy,

Happy Mother's Day!!

I'm sorry you couldn't be here but I am thinking of you heaps!
Thankyou for another year of looking after me, I really appreciate how much you love and care for me, even when sometimes I am a bit naughty.

I have had a pretty cool week so far, Mel came over yesterday morning and we went round to her place and cleaned up from Matts birthday party the night before - I vacuumed the whole lounge by myself! Last night I stayed up late with Mel watching TV, I didn't get to bed until round 9pm! Even though I had a late night though I still woke at 6 am, something was very funny and I couldn't stop laughing!! Mel came and got me though and we lay in her bed until 9am, then Mel made me eggs on toast while I still lay in bed!!

Miss you heaps, can't wait to see you on Thursday.

Love Rosie