Friday 29 May 2009

The Threat of a Southerly


dear Uncle Simon

You wouldn't know what the threat of a southerly means. Our whole country, not counting the west coast of the south island is under the threat of cold, very cold with snow at sea level.

The big news is that I won the CUP at school this week. It has taken two years for me to win the CUP. And when you think that there are only 33 students at my school you realise how hopeless I have been at winning this CUP.

I won it for saying PLEASE. I had to say PLEASE with my whole hand. I got a certificate from the PRINCPAL and it says I am outstanding at saying PLEASE with my whole hand. The hand has to come from the mouth and downwards with the arm to the centre of your body. If you do this then you tend to get everything you want. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

lots of love

RosieMcTosie XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX