Monday 4 May 2009

Behind my back




Dear Glenda,

Do you ever get feeling that sometimes people are talking about you and you are not here.. see this example below from my friend Eleanor who came to stay with me in the weekend.

lots of love

Rosie

"Rosiepo was in great shape when I saw her at the weekend. Her listening seems to have made a quantam leap; I was very impressed. Usually in the mornings when she comes in to spend some cuddle time with me she gets very excited by the glasses and cellphone on the bedside table.

This time she went to pick both things up and when I said "no" she stopped, and looked at me, and then just pointed to each thing in turn and then looked to me for confirmation, then pointed again and looked back at me. She did this for a couple of minutes before climbing back in to bed. Later, she very happily sat on the bed with the cell phone beside her and just looked at it without picking it up. I was really impressed with her self control."